DRT Legal Solutions
(Debts Recovery Tribunal Legal Solutions) is an India based
Law Firm specializing in DRT, Securitisation, Sarfaesi, IBC, NCLT, Borrowers, Guarantors in Debts Recovery Tribunals and Defamation Solutions with Damages
Pioneers in Counter-claims and Damage Suits based on Law of Torts and Law of Damages
Personal Interest in Longevity, Wellness, Laughter Yoga and Sound Health
Phones (India) - Mobile - +91-9691103689, Off. & Res. +91-731-4049358
Home│Contents│Products & Services│Frequently Asked Questions│Useful Article-Borrowers│Useful Article-Guarantors│RBI Guidelines│Notes-Law of Torts│Notes-Damages│MiniArticles-Letters to Editor│Useful Interactions with Clients & Visitors│Securitisation Act-Comments│About Us-DRT Solutions│Useful Tips for DRT Advocates|| 138 NI Act Cheque Dishonour Cognizance Acquittal | NCLT, National Company Law Tribunal, BIFR, SICA | Video Interview - BS Malik, Sr. Supreme Court Advocate│Legal Forum of India│Success & Results of Our Guidance│DRT Orders in favour of Borrowers & Guarantors│NPA, Debt due, Rehabilitation of Sick SME Industries│Our Replies to Queries on Current DRT Matters, Court Decisions etc.│Measure of damages & Calculations under Torts & Contracts│Video Interview - GC Garg, Ex-Senior Bank Official│Solar Healing, Yoga, Projector, Rebirth etc.│Swami Ramdev, Yoga Guru, Cure for All Diseases, Medical Science Revolution│Court Technologies IT Presentation Video Arguments│Archive│DRT Solutions Weekly Mail for Borrowers & Guarantors │ All India DRT Conference 2011 at Indore│Article by Ram Kishan on Management & Technology in Indian Judiciary│SARFAESI Securitisation Securitization Actar SA NPA│DRT Judgments Favourable / Useful to Borrowers │ DRT Solutions - Site Map for Borrowers & Guarantors│Transform India with Modi-DRT Solutions Suggestions│Laughter Yoga by Ram Kishan, Indore│Dr Kataria Indore Visit - Plan, Progress & Record │ Keto Diet Vegan I.F.- Personal Experience Age 79 Yrs
Weekly Mails - 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 41-50 51-60 61-70 71-80 81-90 91-100 101-110 111-120 121-130 131-140 141-150 151-160 161-170 171-180 181-190 191-200 201-210 211-220 221-230 231-240 241-250 251-260 261-270 271-280 281-290 291-300 301-310 311-320 321-330 331-340 341-350 351-360 361-370 371-380 381-390 391-400 401-410 411-Latest
(2) 2nd All India DRT Conference – Highlights of the Program - PowerPoint Presentations and Articles on the Talks – Questions & Ansewers
The final program is being chalked out. The highlights are as under:-
(1) The main objectives are short term and long term solutions to the problems faced by litigant Borrowers and Guarantors in DRTs, ADRTs, Civil Courts, Co-operative Courts, Arbitrators, High Courts and Suprme Courts.
(2) While short term solutions are being provided on day-to-day basis, the long term solutions will be tackled with series of PILs on various topics.
(3) The speakers will cover all the above topics using uniform format for the PowerPoint Presentations. The Articles on the talk will be based on the various slides of the PowerPoint Presentations.
(4) The Participants are requested to put down their questions on paper slips to be delivered just after conclusion of talks. The Answer session will be just after one hour during which the speakers will sort out the questions, combine the common questions and prepare the answers.
(5) The entire proceedings will be video recorded. There will be a digital clock on the podium. The time shown will serve as the index. Hence any important point may be noted with reference to the time shown on the clock. This will be useful in searching the location on the DVDs.
(6) The DVDs will be widely distributed to those who have not attended the conference. The DVDs will have the formats for the DVD Players, MP4 format for the Tablet PCs and audio for the i-pods.
(7) A summary DVD giving the highlights in 5 minutes will be sent to eminent persons in Judiciary and Bar Association, eminent persons in business, trade and industry.
(8) Hence the fall out effects of the Conference are wide and all pervading to the society.
(9) Keeping all the above, the program is being chalked out.
DRT Solutions Weekly Mail – 137th Issue dated 24th December ’10
(1) 2nd All India DRT Conference – First List of Participants who have registered and are definite to attend the Conference – Unique Opportunity for Interactions with DRT Litigants from various parts of the Country - last date of payment extended to 31st Dec. ’10
(a) We are still receiving lot of queries about the extension of date of payment for participation in the DRT Conference. Hence the date of payment has been further extended to 31st December ’10.
(b) We have been quite specific about the goals and objectives of this Conference i.e. Defence of Borrowers and Guarantors in DRTs. Accordingly we have declined to several interested persons such as bankers, students, general advocates, real estate persons etc. We just don’t want to have a crowd. It’s an interaction among really interested persons to achieve positive results in a very opposing and hindering environment. Accordingly now we are releasing the first list of participants as under.
(c) The following persons have registered and made all definite arrangements to attend the Conference. There are few more persons who are expected to attend. As soon as we receive their confirmation and details to attend the Conference, the same will be published in the Conference Update Mails. As may be seen from the list below, the participants are from wide disciplines viz. Industrialists, Businessmen, Advocates, ex-Bankers, FCA, Legal Advisor, Consultants etc. Some of them are from far off places like Belgaum, Kolkata, Salem and Vijaywada etc.
(d) If there is any mistake in the following particulars or if the name is missing, the person concerned may please inform the facts by mail to correct our records.
(2) Some of the Important Topics, Questions and Queries from the Participants – the same will be dealt with by the Experts in the DRT Conference
We are receiving lot of important Topics, Questions and Queries from the participants to be dealt with by the experts in the Conference. Some of these are as under:-
(a) Various problems of guarantors including discharge.
(b) Safeguards in respect of proceedings u/s 14 of the Securitisation Act.
(c) Specific problems of DRT Litigants in High Courts and Supreme Court.
(d) Securitiisation and Arbitration under Co-operative Act.
(e) Filing claim for loss and damaged in the Application u/s 17 of Securitisation Act.
(f) DRT proceedings, BIFR jurisdiction, winding up proceedings etc.- impact thereof.
(g) Impact of simultaneous proceedings under DRT Act and Securitisation Act.
(h) Legality of Deposit in DRAT in respect of interlocutory orders.
(i) Writ Petition relating to transfer of DRTs from Ministry of Finance to Ministry of Law.
(j) PIL Writ Petitions relating to DRT matters.
(k) Execution after DRT Proceedings.
(l) Application of Modern Management and Latest Technologies in DRTs
We request the participants and readers of our weekly mail to send us their questions and queries so that the same are covered by the experts in the Conference. Suggestions are also invited.
DRT Solutions Weekly Mail – 136th Issue dated 17th December ’10
(1) 2nd All India DRT Conference – Program – Most Useful Deliberations on Current DRT Topics
(1) The tentative program of the Conference is as under. The speakers will deal with most current topics from the angle of practical utility for defence of borrowers and guarantors. It is an unique opportunity for the litigants and advocates to acquire immense valuable knowledge in a short period of one and half day.
(2) Questions and suggestions are invited from one and all so that the same are covered in the Conference.
(3) Those who have remitted the registration fee are requested to convey their mobile no and postal address again to update our records.
08.01.11 - Saturday
4 PM to 4:30 PM - Registration
4:15 PM to 4:45 PM - High Tea
5:00 PM to 5:10 PM - Welcome by Mr. T.R. Radhakrishnan. Ex-Senior Banker, Associate DRT Legal Solutions, Indore
5:15 PM to 6:15 PM - 'Major Problems in Defence in Securitisation Act' - A Talk by Mr. B.K. Dubey, Advocate & Associate DRT Legal Solutions, Indore
6:15 PM to 6:45 PM - Questions and Answers on Securitisation Act
7:00 PM to 8:00 PM - 'Importance of Production & Inspection of Bank Documents' A Talk by T.R. Radhakrishnan, Ex-Senior Banker, Associate DRT Legal Solutions, Indore
8:00 PM to 8:30 PM - Questions and Answers on Bank Documents
8:30 PM to 9:30 PM - Dinner
09.01.11 - Sunday
9 AM to 9:30 AM - Breakfast
9:45 AM to 10:45 AM - 'Counter-claim and Damages in DRT Defence' - A Talk by Ram Kishan
11:00 AM to 11:15 AM - Tea
11:00 AM to 11:30 AM - Questions and Answers on Counter-claim and Damages
11:30 AM to 12:30 PM - 'Secured Creditor Can Not Take Measures u/s 13(4) of Securitisation Act Against Guarantor' - A Talk by N.K. Sharma, ex-GM (Law), Associate, DRT Legal Solutions, Indore
12:30 PM to 1:00 PM - Questions and Answers on Securitisation Act & Guarantors
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM - Lunch
2:15 PM to 3:15 PM - 'Transcore and Natural Justice' A Talk by Mathews J. Nedumpara, Advocate, Mumbai
3:15 PM to 3:45 PM - Questions and Answers on Natural Justice
3:45 PM to 4:00 PM - Tea
4:00 PM to 5:00 PM - 'Public Interest Litigations' - A Talk by Satya Pal Anand, Famous PIL Expert, Indore
5:00 PM to 5:30 PM - Questions and Answers on PIL
5:30 PM - Presentation of Mementos, Vote of Thanks & Vande Mataram
(2) 2nd All India DRT Conference – Certain Queries and Answers
(1) The Registration Fee does not include the Accomodation Expenses. The participants have to make their own arrangements for their one night stay on 08.10.11.
(2) We have drawn up the program in such a manner so that one can arrive comfortably in the morning of 08.01.11 i.e. Saturday, fix up his night stay and arrive at the venue i.e. Sayaji Hotels, Topaz Hall at 4 PM for Registration and High Tea. The Program will commence by 5 PM. The dinner will be at 8:30 PM.
(3) The program on next day i.e. 09.01.11 will commence at 9 AM with breakfast, tea at 11 AM, Lunch at 1 PM and tea at 3:45 PM. The DRT Topics willl be over by 3:45 PM.
(4) Those who desire to meet Mr. Ram Kishan may stay back and meet him on Monday i.e. 10.01.11 just after 11 AM. Prior appointment may be fixed on his mobile phone no 09691103689.
(5) We are overwhelmed by the response from our clients and their advocates. Many of them had attended Chennai Conference in 2007, Indore Conference in 2008 apart from meeting us in between. Despite such interactions, they have been keen to attend the ensuing Conference on 8th and 9th January 2011. The repeat value of interest shows and confirms the value of such conferences exclusively in the field of DRT Defence.
(6) Oue goal is to improve and modernize the Judical Function in DRTs so that such improvements provide a workable model for the Judiciary as a whole. Hence we request all our clients and their advocates to involve themselves fully, convey us their problems and suggestions on constant and continuous basis keeping their own interests as well as the interests of the society as a whole.
DRT Solutions Weekly Mail – 135th Issue dated 10th December ’10
(1) E-filing in Supreme Court – Our Experience
Last month on 05.10.10 we e-filed a PIL Writ in the Supreme Court. The process took hardly 5 minutes and the expenditure was Rs. 350 only. The defects were communicated by the Filing Counter of the Supreme Court by e-mail on 21.10.10. We cured the defect on 01.11.10 and tried to refile on 03.11.10. There were problems with the Server of the Supreme Court. We talked to Registrar Judicial and took up the matter through e-mail. The response of the Registry was quite good and even the Dy. Registrar rang us and informed that the problems will be solved within 2 days. Finally the documents were refilled on 16.11.10 and the expenditure was Rs. 480 only. The following is the outcome of our experience of e-filing:-
(a) It avoids physical movement and physical presentation of documents. Hence it greatly saves time and expenditure.
(b) On account of such saving of time and money, it improves resource utilization of the person concerned as well as the society.
(c) We intend to commence a movement so that the process of e-filing is introduced in DRTs and High Courts
(d) A PIL has already been filed in MP High Court to introduce the said process of e-filing in High Court. We shall widen the scope of the said PIL to extend it to cover the DRTs.
(e) If anyone is interested to file such PIL in their state, he is welcome to contact us through e-mail, we shall provide the copy of the PIL filed by us.
(f) It is needless to mention that the entrepreneurs, businessmen and industrialists whose cases are going on in DRTs should take a lead to introduce and spread the culture of e-filing of the documents. We shall provide all the information and technology.
(2) All India DRT Conference on 8th and 9th January ’11 at Indore – Aims and Objectives
We are being approached by bankers, property dealers and advocates to attend the said Conference. We have told all such persons that we are highly focussed on the ‘Defence of Borrowers and Guarantors in DRTs’ for the simple reason that trial is highly neglected and the deficiencies and trials become incurable in higher courts. Lot of competent advocates are available for High Courts and Supreme Court but there is great dearth of experienced trial lawyers in DRTs. Our prime objective is to provide maximum possible practical knowledge to such trial lawyers in DRTs. Hence we have given first preference to our existing clients and their advocates. If there is any vacancy, the next preference will be to Advocates who are practicing in DRTs. With such category only, our seats are expected to be fully occupied. Hence we are telling other persons to excuse us. However they are free to purchase the DVDs of the Conference. The price of the said DVDs will be announced just after the Conference.
In the meantime we again request our clients and their advocates to deposit their contribution. The availability of seats is getting limited and reservation is being done on first come first served basis. As soon as the requisite seats to the capacity of the hall is over, we shall announce the closure of Registration for the Conference.
We also request the prospective participants to convey their problems so that the same are covered by our speakers.
DRT Solutions Weekly Mail – 131st Issue dated 12th November ’10
(1) Need & Importance of Video Recording of Evidence – Kerala High Court emphasizes the same in its judgment of 2008
We have been quite vociferous on this issue and raised this matter in our several weekly mails. Mr. N.K. Sharma, ex-GM (Law) and our associate mentioned the same in one of the legal social sites ‘Lindedin’ where one of the members gave a very useful information reproduced below. We are trying to get the full judgment and in the meantime we request the readers to provide the same if it is possible for them:-
Observations made by the Honourable High Court of Kerala on the need for video recording the proceedings in Bhagavat Singh v. State of Kerala. 2008 (4) KLT 1047 [R Basant, J]
“9. It is perhaps shocking to note that courts in the state continue to follow the archaic procedure of manual recording of the oral evidence in his hand by the Presiding Judge. He hears the evidence and records the same in his own hand. Science and Technology on this aspect does not appear to have peeped into the Kerala Court halls at all. The amount of Judicial hours spent (or wasted) on the manual recording of oral evidence in courts is shocking. In an age when it must easily and inexpensively be possible to have audio and video recording of the oral evidence of the witnesses, we are still guilty of continuing with such archaic, time consuming, less efficacious and less efficient procedure of manual recording of evidence. The introduction of the procedure of video/audio recording of evidence will at one stroke make trial much faster, much more efficient and efficacious. It shall eliminate room for complaints like the one raised in this case. It shall take away the tedium and monotony of trials from the court rooms. It shall help the Appellate Judge and superior courts to see for themselves the demeanour of witnesses which today is the monopoly of the Trial Judge.... I do hence express my anguish and hope that qualitative changes shall be forthcoming in the near future.”
(1) In our pleadings we have been mentioning about the video recording of evidence of the bank officials including their Chairman. With above ruling, our contentions are strengthened.
(2) The above combined with the provisions of the Information and Technology Act 2000, we have now a very strong legal base for recording of video arguments.
(3) In one of the PILs filed recently by us in the matter of corrupt CJIs, we have sought permission of the court to video record of the proceedings.
(4) The video recording by Handycams is very easy. The DRT litigants should initiate the same in their cases.
(5) It is needless to mention that in developed countries like US and UK past 30 years, all the proceedings are audio and video recorded alongwith the transcription of the same to be provided to all the parties on the same day. Our CJIs were visiting these countries along with their wives and spending crores on these trips but the said systems have not yet been introduced. Instead of improving the judicial system, their attention was somewhere else.
(6) It is no wonder that Justice Krishna Iyer said that in Indian Court rooms we are backward by 200 years. Still after such remarks in 1988, nothing has been done so far.
(7) We are hopeful that the determined DRT litigants will take up as crusade the video recording of proceedings and evidence in DRTs. The real performance of the advocates and judges will get recorded and the quality of proceedings and orders will be greatly improved.
(2) PIL in the matter of functioning & control of DRTs – our contentions echoed vide news item in the Economic Times dated 8th Nov ‘10
The Economic Times, Mumbai in its issue dated 8th Nov ’10 has published a news item captioned ‘Super Regulator proposed for 62 quasi-judicial bodies’ – Experts question single body for overseeing many areas. The said news item mentions many of the points which we have been raising in our weekly mails as well as in our web site.
An important issue of Administrative control by the parent ministry has been questioned by the Supreme Court. The same has been covered in a writ petition recently filed by one of our clients in Vijayawada and admitted by Andhra High Court.
In light of above, more such writ petitions are expected to be filed by our clients in various states in the country.
It is relevant to note that in UK, the tribunals were introduced in 1800 and it took more than 150 years to achieve proper working of these tribunals which are controlled by a body consisting of eminent citizens which was the recommendation of Franks Committee in 1957. At present, it is unthinkable for our judicial authorities to achieve such change. We are still continuing with the legacy of British Ruler though they have changed the same in their country.
DRT Legal Solutions
Attorneys at Law of Torts, Injury and IPR Claims
Home│Contents│Products & Services│Frequently Asked Questions│Useful Article-Borrowers│Useful Article-Guarantors│RBI Guidelines│Notes-Law of Torts│Notes-Damages│MiniArticles-Letters to Editor│Useful Interactions with Clients & Visitors│Securitisation Act-Comments│About Us-DRT Solutions│Useful Tips for DRT Advocates|| 138 NI Act Cheque Dishonour Cognizance Acquittal | NCLT, National Company Law Tribunal, BIFR, SICA | Video Interview - BS Malik, Sr. Supreme Court Advocate│Legal Forum of India│Success & Results of Our Guidance│DRT Orders in favour of Borrowers & Guarantors│NPA, Debt due, Rehabilitation of Sick SME Industries│Our Replies to Queries on Current DRT Matters, Court Decisions etc.│Measure of damages & Calculations under Torts & Contracts│Video Interview - GC Garg, Ex-Senior Bank Official│Solar Healing, Yoga, Projector, Rebirth etc.│Swami Ramdev, Yoga Guru, Cure for All Diseases, Medical Science Revolution│Court Technologies IT Presentation Video Arguments│Archive│DRT Solutions Weekly Mail for Borrowers & Guarantors │ All India DRT Conference 2011 at Indore│Article by Ram Kishan on Management & Technology in Indian Judiciary│SARFAESI Securitisation Securitization Actar SA NPA│DRT Judgments Favourable / Useful to Borrowers
Contact Information :- Phones (India):- Mobile- +91-969-1103689, Off. & Res. +91-731-4049358,
Popularity of our web site :- The key word for search of our website is 'drt' or any phrase commencing with 'drt' We are on the top in Google Search for 'drt' among 28,60,000 results globally. In most of the search engines like yahoo, msn, google, excite, altavista, mamma, alexa etc., To verify, you may visit www.yahoo.com, www.msn.com, www.rediff.com, www.indiatimes.com, www.altavista.com, www.google.com, www.excite.com, www.hotbot.com, www.123india.com, www.aol.com, etc. Our reference appears in www.economictimes.com, www.amazon.com, www.financialexpress.com, www.lawcrawler.com, www.findlaw.com, www.law.com, www.supremecourtofindia.com, www.supremecourtonline.com,
(2) We have created a separate web site www.usindolegal.com which deals exclusively with our US joint venture enterprise for activities like BPO, legal BPO, DRT etc. This site has started appearing in the search results of Google, Mamma, Alexa and Yahoo.
Application of Law of Torts in claiming Damages from Municipal Corporations for demolition of structures, closure of shops etc:- In many parts of the country, the Municipal Corporations are demolishing structures like shops and houses which existed for number of years. The shops existing for number of years are proposed to be shut down. The affected persons should claim Damages under the Law of Torts, which would be substantial. It is learnt that in Delhi itself about 5 lac shops are to be closed down and about 25 lac persons would be out of jobs. All these persons should file damage suits in the civil court. Since the damages would be substantial, the suits may be filed as Indigent Persons. Since the damages would attract interest, the usual delay by the civil courts will not affect the final outcome. The affected shop owners may discuss the details with us on phone.
Our Articles for Borrowers and Guarantors:- Our articles on DRT matters have been published in the Financial Express. The All India Manufacturers Organisation in its famous web site www.aimoindia.org has reproduced copies of our four articles. These original articles can be searched in the archive of the Financial Express in its web site www.financialexpress.com Two of these articles have been reproduced in other pages of this web site.
Useful link www.WorldVideoBusiness.com :- WorldVideoBusiness-WVB® is a business to business e-marketplace source of international trade leads, and tender opportunities from companies and government organizations around the globe.
About Us in Brief :- (1) We specialize in DRT (Debt Recovery Tribunal) and NCLT (National Company Law Tribunal) matters. As a whole you may approach us for all DRT Problems and Solutions as well as matters connected with ARCIL i.e. Asset Reconstruction Company (India) Limited, We have a Joint Venture with an America based law firm for various activities like BPO, legal BPO and DRT. The details of the said American firm and the joint venture may be seen at the page - Our US Joint Venture with Anand Ahuja Associates or in www.usindolegal.com (2) For your all problems including those in DRT, please phone us or send e-mail. Please give your contact details along with your problems in brief. As a whole you may approach us for all DRT Problems and Solutions. (2) With our Legal Opinion, you need not worry about the Securitisation Act or other DRT matters or NCLT. Please visit the page Products & Services and Frequently Asked Questions (3) On account of our expertise in the Law of Torts and Banking and experience past 15 years, we can help you to submit suitable defence with winning strategy in DRT cases, Securitisation Act, Guarantors' defence etc. (4) We need only copies of all available documents to render our expert 'Legal Opinion' which will be quite useful and valuable to you particularly in DRT i.e. Debt recovery Tribunal. (5) We have also handled assignments for preparation of damage claims against Electricity Boards, Insurance Companies, Municipal Corporations etc. all on the basis of the Law of Torts. (6) The DRT counterclaims is to be prepared well in advance so that it could be raised at proper time in DRT or other forum to safeguard the securities and assets. (7) Several DRT counterclaims drafted by us are being handled by different advocates at DRT Mumbai, DRT Delhi, DRT Jabalpur etc. Thus DRT advocates are available in these cities. Cases in other Debt Recovery Tribunals are under process. (8) This site is updated monthly mostly on every first Monday of the month or for urgent release on any day with latest material. (9) For further details about us, please visit the page About Us-DRT Solutions As a whole you may approach us for all DRT Problems and Solutions. We hail from the place to which Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and Acharya Rajnish belong and hence this site is dedicated to them.
Our this web site is dedicated to Yoga Rishi Baba Ramdev Ji Maharaj:- Our this web site is respectfully dedicated to Yoga Rishi Baba Ramdev Ji Maharaj whose method of Pranayam has cured even incurable diseases and thus has revolutionized modern medical science. For further details please visit our special page by clicking here Baba Ramdev Ji Maharaj, Yoga Guru, Cure for All Diseases, Medical Science Revolution
Site also dedicated to:- (1) Swami Ramdevji, Acharya Balkishan and their Guru Pradumn Maharaj.
We regularly practice TM and SCI of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. We also regularly practice Hath Yoga including Pranayam based on Baba Ramdev Ji Maharaj. We daily watch his global TV program on Astha Channel from 05:30 AM to 8AM and 8PM to 9PM Indian Standards Time. On Sanskar channel, we daily view the discourse of Pradumn Maharaj from 4 AM to 5:30 AM. Many chronic diseases such as Cancer, Parkinsons' disease, Polio, Asthma, Hypertension, diabetes etc. have been cured by the said method of Pranayam which can be learnt even by watching his program on TV. Since 30th March '06, we have started practicing Sun Gazing as prescribed by HRM.
(3) Shri Satyanarayan Morya alias 'Babaji' for his praiseworthy service to our nation. Please visit his site www.artistbaba.com
Disclaimer:- We have no branch or setup other than at Indore. It is observed that some persons are using name of our firm as well as name of our web site. We have not given any such authority to anyone to do so. Under such facts and circumstances, if anybody suffers any loss, we shall not be responsible. If such instance comes to notice of someone, we may kindly be informed.
Last Modified:- Please see the top of the Home Page
Copyright © 2001-2022 - DRT Legal Solutions, India. All rights reserved.