DRT Legal Solutions
(Debts Recovery Tribunal Legal Solutions) is an India based
Law Firm specializing in DRT, Securitisation, NCLT, Borrowers and Guarantors Solutions in Debts Recovery Tribunals,
Pioneers in Counter-claims and Damage Suits based on Law of Torts and Law of Damages
Phones (India) - Mobile - +91-930-2103689, Off. & Res.- +91-731-4049358 and +91-731-3290201
Home│Contents│Products & Services│Frequently Asked Questions│Useful Article-Borrowers│Useful Article-Guarantors│RBI Guidelines│Notes-Law of Torts│Notes-Damages│MiniArticles-Letters to Editor│Useful Interactions with Clients & Visitors│Securitisation Act-Comments│About Us-DRT Solutions│Useful Tips for DRT Advocates|| 138 NI Act Cheque Dishonour Cognizance Acquittal | NCLT, National Company Law Tribunal, BIFR, SICA | Video Interview - BS Malik, Sr. Supreme Court Advocate│Legal Forum of India│Success & Results of Our Guidance│DRT Orders in favour of Borrowers & Guarantors│NPA, Debt due, Rehabilitation of Sick SME Industries│Our Replies to Queries on Current DRT Matters, Court Decisions etc.│Measure of damages & Calculations under Torts & Contracts│Video Interview - GC Garg, Ex-Senior Bank Official│Solar Healing, Yoga, Projector, Rebirth etc.│Swami Ramdev, Yoga Guru, Cure for All Diseases, Medical Science Revolution│Court Technologies IT Presentation Video Arguments│Archive│DRT Solutions Weekly Mail for Borrowers & Guarantors │ All India DRT Conference 2011 at Indore│Article by Ram Kishan on Management & Technology in Indian Judiciary│SARFAESI Securitisation Securitization Actar SA NPA│DRT Judgments Favourable / Useful to Borrowers │ DRT Solutions - Site Map for Borrowers & Guarantors
We are pleased to inform that 5 DVDs and 1 CD of the said Conference are available at a token price of Rs. 1000=00. This amount is peanut compared to that spent by the participants who came from far off places like Cochin, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Chennai etc at their own expenses, stayed at Indore and paid the participation fee of Rs. 4500=00 per head.
These 5 DVDs are complete video record of the whole conference and are gold mine of the current information on:-
(a) Securitisation Act, important questions and answers, practical aspects of stay and trial in DRTs,
(b) Important court judgments and their applications,
(c) Court procedures and critical applications,
(d) Bank documents and their inspection,
(e) Legal maxims and their applications,
(f) Important provisions of Constitution and PILs,
(g) Present state of Indian Judiciary, problems and solutions,
(h) Application of modern management and technology etc.
We have provided in one CD complete audio record of the whole conference so that one can listen the same on i-pod. As a whole these DVDs and the CD provide the most latest and useful knowledge to the borrowers and guarantors as well as their advocates.
2nd All India DRT Conference 2011 held at Indore on 8th and 9th January '11
Venue - Hotel Sayaji, Indore
Hosted By DRT Legal Solutions, Indore, www.drtsolutions.com
Note:- To know fully about the Conference, please go through all the updates given on this special web page which are right from 27.08.10 to till date
Response to the Conference was phenomenal
as may be seen from the various participants from Ahmedabad, Aasansol, Bangalore, Belgaum (Karnataka), Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Dewas, Indore, Jalgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Salem, Sangli(Pune) and Vijaywada.
It is observed that few of the participants attended the last Conference in May '08 and their renewed interest proves the inherent worth of the proposed Conference.
The venue of the Conference was same as that in last Conference held in May '08 and the photos thereof are shown below.
(b) Highlights of the Program - PowerPoint Presentations and Articles on the Talks Questions & Answers
The final program is being chalked out. The highlights are as under:-
(1) The main objectives are short term and long term solutions to the problems faced by litigant Borrowers and Guarantors in DRTs, ADRTs, Civil Courts, Co-operative Courts, Arbitrators, High Courts and Supreme Courts.
(2) While short term solutions are being provided on day-to-day basis, the long term solutions will be tackled with series of PILs on various topics.
(3) The speakers will cover all the above topics using uniform format for the PowerPoint Presentations. The Articles on the talk will be based on the various slides of the PowerPoint Presentations.
(4) The Participants are requested to put down their questions on paper slips to be delivered just after conclusion of talks. The Answer session will be just after one hour during which the speakers will sort out the questions, combine the common questions and prepare the answers.
(5) The entire proceedings will be video recorded. There will be a digital clock on the podium. The time shown will serve as the index. Hence any important point may be noted with reference to the time shown on the clock. This will be useful in searching the location on the DVDs.
(6) The DVDs will be widely distributed to those who have not attended the conference. The DVDs will have the formats for the DVD Players, MP4 format for the Tablet PCs and audio for the i-pods.
(7) A summary DVD giving the highlights in 5 minutes will be sent to eminent persons in Judiciary and Bar Association, eminent persons in business, trade and industry.
(8) Hence the fall out effects of the Conference are wide and all pervading to the society.
(9) Keeping all the above, the program is being chalked out.
(c) Suggestions, Questions and Querries invited by all those (participants as well as non-participants) who are concerned with the current as well as other problems from the present Judicial System
We are developing suitable model for Judicial Reforms using the platform of DRTs. The model will be implemented and shown in working condition in DRTs. Finallly it may serve the purpose for the Judicial Reform in other Courts and Tribunals.
In view of above, we request all concerned whether they are participants or non-participants to spare part of their valuable time to provide us suggestions, questions and queries. We shall try our best to provide solutions during the Conference. The DVDs will contain the proceedings so that the non-participants will find it as useful as attending the Conference.
(29) 29.12.10 - Wednesday - Conference Update
The following is the List of Participants:-
(28) 29.12.10 - Wednesday - Conference Update
(1) The following is the 2nd List of Participants who will attend the forthcoming Conference on 8th and 9th January 2011.
Aasansol Dr. A.K. Gupta Medical Doctor Visited us, fighting his own case
Bangalore V.V. Basavraaj Educationist Visited us
Chandigarh Jyoti Sareen DRT Advocate Mail interactions
Chennai P. Rajavelu DRT Advocate Referred to by one of our clients
Cochin Nedumpara Mathews Advocate Visited us for discussions
Indore K.C. Maheshwari DRT Consultant Associate 'DRT Legal Solutions
Indore Satya Pal Anand Veteran PIL Expert Agreed to file PILs on DRT matters
Indore Dr. N.S. Poonia Editor 'Lost Justice' Crusader for Judicial Reforms
Ludhiana Rajesh Jain Industrialist Interactions since 2003
Mumbai Kirttee Khaitan Industrialist Visited us for discussions
(2) Some of the participants are our clients since 2002, some of them attended the last Conference in May 2008, some of them have visited us several times. It has been constant interactions which is bringing people to Indore from different cities like Ahemdabad, Aasansol, Bangalore, Belgaum, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Dewas, Hyderabad, Jalgaon, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Mirzapur, Mumbai, Salem, Sangli and Vijayawada.
(3) Our distinguished speakers are preparing their Talks. The relevant PPT (PowerPoint Presentation) and Articles will be sent to you in advance for your comments and queries so that the said Talk is updated with answers to your queries. Perhaps such prior interactions are taking place for the first time in any Conference. Hence the deliberations in the Conference will be more meaningful and useful to the DRT litigant Borrowers and Guarantors. The participants will gain a lot from the Conference.
(4) Elaborate arrangement has been made for video recording by 3 independent cameras and is being done by Highly reputed organisation engaged in international projects.
(5) We once again request all concerned to involve themselves by sending their comments and queries.
(27) 24.12.10 - Friday - Conference Update
(a) First List of Participants who have registered and are definite to attend the Conference Unique Opportunity for Interactions with DRT Litigants from various parts of the Country - last date of payment extended to 31st Dec. 10
(a) We are still receiving lot of queries about the extension of date of payment for participation in the DRT Conference. Hence the date of payment has been further extended to 31st December 10.
(b) We have been quite specific about the goals and objectives of this Conference i.e. Defence of Borrowers and Guarantors in DRTs. Accordingly we have declined to several interested persons such as bankers, students, general advocates, real estate persons etc. We just dont want to have a crowd. Its an interaction among really interested persons to achieve positive results in a very opposing and hindering environment. Accordingly now we are releasing the first list of participants as under.
(c) The following persons have registered and made all definite arrangements to attend the Conference. There are few more persons who are expected to attend. As soon as we receive their confirmation and details to attend the Conference, the same will be published in the Conference Update Mails. As may be seen from the list below, the participants are from wide disciplines viz. Industrialists, Businessmen, Advocates, ex-Bankers, FCA, Legal Advisor, Consultants etc. Some of them are from far off places like Belgaum, Kolkata, Salem and Vijaywada etc.
(d) If there is any mistake in the following particulars or if the name is missing, the person concerned may please inform the facts by mail to correct our records.
(b) Some of the Important Topics, Questions and Queries from the Participants the same will be dealt with by the Experts in the DRT Conference
We are receiving lot of important Topics, Questions and Queries from the participants to be dealt with by the experts in the Conference. Some of these are as under:-
(a) Various problems of guarantors including discharge.
(b) Safeguards in respect of proceedings u/s 14 of the Securitisation Act.
(c) Specific problems of DRT Litigants in High Courts and Supreme Court.
(d) Securitiisation and Arbitration under Co-operative Act.
(e) Filing claim for loss and damaged in the Application u/s 17 of Securitisation Act.
(f) DRT proceedings, BIFR jurisdiction, winding up proceedings etc.- impact thereof.
(g) Impact of simultaneous proceedings under DRT Act and Securitisation Act.
(h) Legality of Deposit in DRAT in respect of interlocutory orders.
(i) Writ Petition relating to transfer of DRTs from Ministry of Finance to Ministry of Law.
(j) PIL Writ Petitions relating to DRT matters.
(k) Execution after DRT Proceedings.
(l) Application of Modern Management and Latest Technologies in DRTs
We request the participants and readers of our weekly mail to send us their questions and queries so that the same are covered by the experts in the Conference. Suggestions are also invited.
(26) 16.12.10 - Thursday - Conference Update
The tentative program of the Conference is as under:-
08.01.11 - Saturday
4 PM to 4:30 PM - Registration
4:15 PM to 4:45 PM - High Tea
5:00 PM to 5:10 PM - Welcome by Mr. T.R. Radhakrishnan. Ex-Senior Banker, Associate DRT Legal Solutions, Indore
5:15 PM to 6:15 PM - 'Major Problems in Defence in Securitisation Act' - A Talk by Mr. B.K. Dubey, Advocate & Associate DRT Legal Solutions, Indore
6:15 PM to 6:45 PM - Questions and Answers on Securitisation Act
7:00 PM to 8:00 PM - 'Importance of Production & Inspection of Bank Documents' A Talk by T.R. Radhakrishnan, Ex-Senior Banker, Associate DRT Legal Solutions, Indore
8:00 PM to 8:30 PM - Questions and Answers on Bank Documents
8:30 PM to 9:30 PM - Dinner
09.01.11 - Sunday
9 AM to 9:30 AM - Breakfast
9:45 AM to 10:45 AM - 'Counter-claim and Damages in DRT Defence' - A Talk by Ram Kishan
11:00 AM to 11:15 AM - Tea
11:00 AM to 11:30 AM - Questions and Answers on Counter-claim and Damages
11:30 AM to 12:30 PM -
12:30 PM to 1:00 PM - Questions and Answers on Securitisation Act & Guarantors
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM - Lunch
2:15 PM to 3:15 PM - 'Transcore and Natural Justice' A Talk by Mathews J. Nedumpara, Advocate, Mumbai
3:15 PM to 3:45 PM - Questions and Answers on Natural Justice
3:45 PM to 4:00 PM - Tea
4:00 PM to 5:00 PM - 'Public Interest Litigations' - A Talk by Satya Pal Anand, Famous PIL Expert, Indore
5:00 PM to 5:30 PM - Questions and Answers on PIL
5:30 PM - Presentation of Mementos, Vote of Thanks & Vande Mataram
(25) 12.12.10 - Sunday - Conference Update
The details of Hotel Accommodation at Indore are given below:-
Hotel Accommodation at Indore
(1) Please book the accommodation directly by contacting the Hotels of your choice. Details of some of the Hotels are as under.
(2) There are several cheaper hotels near the venue as well as near railway station. One may get the contacts by searching the internet.
(1) Taxi Service Metro Taxi within 15 minutes 24 hours from any location Phone No 4288888. There are 150 such taxies networked on GPS. Cheaper mode i.e. 3 Wheeler Auto Rikshas are also easily available to and from the venue.
(2) Please ascertain the check-in and check-out time and then plan the check-out with reference to the program of the Conference as under:-
(3) On 8th January 2011 i.e. Saturday, the Conference will commence at 4 PM with high tea and dinner at 9:30 PM.
(4) On 9th January 2011 i.e. Sunday, the Conference will commence at 9 AM with breakfast, tea at 11:30 AM, lunch at 1:30 PM and tea at 4PM. The last session will be question and answers with schedule to finish by 5PM.
(5) In view of above, one needs to arrive on Saturday 8th January '11 by afternoon, fix up one night stay and arrive at the venue by 4 PM. He may leave Indore next day i.e. Sunday evening.
E-mail IDs of above Hotels Sl. wise(7) firstname.lastname@example.org
(24) 11.12.10 - Saturday - Conference Update
(a) The preparations are going on on full swing. The Registration date has been extended to 20th Dec '10. Separate detailed communication will follow through special mails.
(23) 01.11.10 - Monday - Conference Update
(a) Mr. Sudhir Bindal and his brother Mr Bharat Bindal, our recent client from Indore have remitted the Registration Charges to attend the conference. They viewed the DVDs of our last Conference and will be quite active in the ensuing Conference.
(b) As soon as anybody remits the Registration Charges, he should intimate us the particulars of such payment so that we may link up the credit.
(c) Few of the Advocates have approached us for delivering their talks in the Conference. We have informed them that the topic should relate to DRT Trials and their practical aspects. The script of the lecture to be delivered may be sent to us for information and suggestion if any. All the speakers will have to use our format of Power Point Presentation so that there is uniformity in the entire conference. It will also facilitate video editing of the DVDs of the Conference.
(22) 30.10.10 - Saturday - Conference Update
(a) Mr. Bimal Kumar Sureka, CA from Mirzapur has remitted the Registration Charges to attend the conference. He has been in correspondence with us past one year. He is fighting his legal case himself.
(21) 29.10.10 - Friday - Conference Update
(a) Dr. Anil Gupta, MBBS from Asansol has remitted the Registration Charges to attend the conference. He has been in correspondence with us for several years and once he visited us at Indore. He is fighting his case in various courts. Accordingly he has picked up good legal knowledge which is being appreciated by the advocates and judges.
(b) Mr. Jivan Lal (age 75 years), one of our clients who has filed damages against a bank after fighting a legal battle for 21 years has informed that he would attend the conference.
(c) Mr. Laddha from Indore informed that he would attend the Conference. He has been fighting his legal case and got his property back from the clutches of the bank. He attended the last Conference in May '08.
(c) Mr. Kirttee Khaitan one of our clients from Mumbai has remitted the Registration Charges to attend the conference. He is a dynamic young entrepreneur and his fighting his legal battle with commendable enthusiasm.
(d) It is informed that now only few seats are left and the Registration may close much ahead of the last date of 30.11.10. As soon as the capacity of the Hall is full, we will have to close the Registration. Hence those who are really interested to attend the Conference should get themselves registered as early as possible.
(21) 26.10.10 - Tuesday - Conference Update
(a) Mr. Haresh Gandhi, one of our clients from Mumbai informed that about 8 to 10 persons consisting of our clients and advocates from Mumbai will attend the conference. He will co-ordinate the complete contingent. He attended the last conference. Recently he won his SA in DRT Mumbai by which 4 banks have been defeated in recovery of bank dues of nearly Rs. 90 crores. Further the banks are finding it extremely difficult to contest against his damage suit of Rs. 1904 crores filed in 2007. He will describe his personal experience in the Conference.
(b) Mr. Sudhir Bindal, one of our clients from Indore informed that he and his two brothers will attend the Conference.
(c) As already informed that on account of tremendous response, we may have to close the Registration before the final date of 30.11.10. The first priority will be to our clients and their advocates. Hence the persons desirous of attending the Conference must get themselves registered as early as possible otherwise it may not be possible to allow them after close of the registration. We have limited the seats due to the capacity of the hall as well as size of the group for meaningful and effective interactions.
(20) 10.10.10 - Sunday - Conference Update
(a) Mr. Sitaram Prasad Chunduru, Legal Advisor, Vijayawada has remitted the Registration Fee to attend the Conference. He is contesting the cases of borrowers and guarantors in DRTs.
(b) Mr. Satya Pal Anand has agreed to deliver a talk on 'PIL' during the Conference. Since he is fighting PILs since last 40 years. he is one of the stalwarts in this field in the country. He has vast knowledge of not only Indian Constitution but Constitutions of other countries. We are interacting with him on such legal constitutional provisions which will help the borrowers and guarantors in DRT trials.
(c) There is very good response for Registration for the conference. The Registration fee per participant is Rs. 4500=00. It will include the cost of arrangements at venue, hard copies of conference materials, lunch and dinners, DVDs etc. The Registration Fee may be remitted to our ICICI Bank current A/c no 091605000353 of 'DRT Legal Solutions' in Ratlam Kothi Branch Indore IFSC Code ICIC0000916.
(d) We have limited seats in the Conference and hence interested persons must register as early as possible as the registration will close on 30.11.10 or first come first served basis whichever is earlier. It is needless to mention that the Conference is an unique opportunity to interact with highly experienced persons in DRT trials, DRT Act, Securitisation Act, Counter-claims and damages, Reviews and Appeals, Personal Guarantees, Bank Documents, Criminal Action, Analysis of Important Court Judgments, Management and Technology in judiciary, PILs, etc.
(e) Some of our clients who has been successful in fighting against the banks will deliver their personal experience which will be quite useful to those who are contesting their cases.
(f) Its an unique opportunity to the Advocates also when they will get opportunity to interact with the persons from various DRTs all over the country.
(g) Please send your questions and topics on which you are interested to have the knowledge. This will help us in finalizing the program and proceedings of the Conference.
(19) 01.10.10 - Friday - Conference Update
(a) We received a request from one of the Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARC) from Mumbai expressing their desire to attend the Conference. We informed them that we are highly focused on the defence of borrowers and guarantors. Since the said ARC is operating in opposite camp, it will neither be useful to them nor to us. Hence their request was declined.
(b) We received anther request from one of the students from National Law School Punjab. She was informed that the conference is meant for experienced advocates and our clients, it will not serve any purpose to the students and hence her request was declined.
(c) We are continuously receiving the Registration Fee. If the Registration exceeds the capacity of the Hall, we may have to close down the Registration. Hence you are requested to expedite your Registration otherwise you may not get opportunity to attend the Conference. The Registration will close by 30.11.10 or earlier if the registration reaches the full capacity of the Hall.
(18) 23.09.10 - Thursday - Conference Update
(a) Dr. Kaliappan, one of our clients from Chennai has paid the Registration fee. He or his lawyer will attend the conference.
(b) We are receiving many suggestions and proposals. This shows the tremendous interest of the participants. All the said proposals are being sorted out and arranged so that the same are covered in the conference.
(c) We are studying the material on the internet to ascertain best practices in the International Conferences so that the same are introduced in our proposed conference. It is needless to mention that the Registration Fees are huge compared with that of ours. But our goals and objectives are different. We believe that maximum possible knowledge must spread among the litigants and that alone will improve our judiciary, judicial process as well as implementation of Constitutional Goals and Objectives. Precisely that is the reason as to why there is so much response to our Conference.
(17) 21.09.10 - Tuesday - Conference Update
(a) Mr. Mukesh Jain from Bangalore expressed his desire to attend the Conference.
(b) Advocate from Salem paid the Registration Fee. He informed that he had made reservation for the dates announced earlier and now he had to change the same.
(c) Mr. Bharat Gandhi, Advocate Mumbai who has been handling DRT matters of some of our Mumbai and Nagpur clients since 2003 informed that he would like to attend the Conference. Even he desired to deliver his talk. He was informed to select his topic which should be mainly related to practical aspects of DRT trials useful to the borrowers and guarantors. The talk be prepared and send to us much in advance. The presentation is to be based on simple text content Power Point Presentation.
(d) Dr. A.K. Gupta from Kolkata desired confirmation about the new dates so that could make final plan to attend the Conference.
(e) Dr. Kaliappan, one of our clients from Chennai enquired about the a/c no to deposit the Registration Fee. The same was informed to him.
(f) There are numerous queries relating to change in date. We had to change the dates as suitable size of the hall was not available on the original date of 25th Dec. and hence the dates were changed to 8th and 9th January '11.
(g) There is very good response for Registration for the conference. The Registration fee per participant is Rs. 4500=00. It will include the cost of arrangements at venue, hard copies of conference materials, lunch and dinners, DVDs etc. The Registration Fee may be remitted to our ICICI Bank current A/c no 091605000353 of 'DRT Legal Solutions' in Ratlam Kothi Branch Indore IFSC Code ICIC0000916.
(16) 18.09.10 - Saturday - Conference Update
(a) Mr. U. C. Desai, retired Banker from Ahemdabad desired confirmation whether there will not be any further change in the dates. It was informed that the revised dates of 8th and 9th Jan. '11 are final and accordingly he may finalize his plan to visit Indore and attend the conference.
(b) Mr. Boparai, Industrialist from Chandigarh and our client informed that either he or his representative will attend the conference. Mr. Boparai and Mr. Gurrattan Pal Singh, Industrialist attended the last conference in May '08.
(c) The venue of the conference (i.e. Sayaji Hotels, Indore and Topaz Hall therein) will remain the same as in the last conference held in May '08. The photos given above will revive the memories of the participants who attended the last conference.
(15) 17.09.10 - Friday - Conference Update
(a) Please note the change in dates of the Conference. The new dates are 8th and 9th January 2011. First session will be from 3PM to 9PM on 8th January '11 (Saturday) and second session from 9AM to 6PM on 9th January 2011 (Sunday).
(b) Mr. Dinesh Kakkad, Industrialist from Jalgaon has paid the registration fee. He has been in touch with us past few months and recently visited us in connection with his battle with the bank.
(14) 16.09.10 - Thursday - Conference Update
(a) Mr. Sanjeev Agarwal, Industrialist and one of our clients from Mumbai informed that he would be attending the conference. Mr. Agarwal attended the last conference in May '08.
(b) Mr. Harshil Amin, Businessman and Entrepreneur as well as our client from Baroda expressed his desire to attend the conference.
(13) 14.09.10 - Tuesday - Conference Update
(a) Mr. Mahendra Jain, Belgaum, Karnataka has paid the registration fee. He has been in touch with us past several years and is fighting a legal battle with the bank.
(b) Mr. Sundararajan, Madurai has paid the registration fee. He attended our last conference in May '08. He has been one of our most very active clients and has achieve very good success in his bank litigation. We request Mr. Sundararajan to prepare a video DVD to present his views and send to us in advance so that the same will be included in the video session in the Conference.
(c) Mr. Haresh Gandhi, Mumbai has paid the registration fee for himself and his younger brother Mr. Nilesh Gandhi. Both of them attended our last conference in May '08. He has won the Rs. 90 crores appeal u/s 17 of the securitisation act against 4 banks. We have already requested Mr. Haresh Gandhi to prepare a video DVD which will be included in the video session in the conference.
(d) Mr. U.C. Desai, retired Bank Manager from Ahemdabad. He was earlier in Kolkata and had regular correspondence with us. He is engaged in social activities and also helped many innocent bank victims.
(e) While we have received many confirmation from the participants to attend the conference. As soon as their registration fee is received, the details will be published through the updates.
(f) Wherever possible, we request the participants and attendees to send their recorded video DVDs which will be included in the video session in the conference.
(12) 13.09.10 - Monday - Conference Update
(a) There is a good response to the early bird offer from several participants. The Registration fee is Rs. 4050 per participant. The details of the bank account etc. are given in the 1st update dated 27.08.10 below at the end.
(b) The final Registration will close on 30.11.10.
(c) Depending on the above response, we shall plan the complete Conference i.e. capacity of the Hall and various arrangements. Including the final topics and the speakers. The conference materials need to be ready much ahead of time as the same will be published on our web site.
(d) We have received lot of suggestions about the topics, the same are being sorted out and final list will appear on this page. The main requirements are (1) Securitisation Act - Sec 14 and Stay by DRT; (2) DRT Advocates and Trials; (3) Counter-claims and Damages; (4) Personal Guarantees; (5) Pleadings; (6) Bank documents - production and inspection; (7) Cross examination of bank officials; (8) Problems in Higher Courts etc. We are thankful to our clients, advocates and visitors of this page for such overwhelming response.
(e) This is going to be a most memorable event which will provide treasure of knowledge and practical experience to the borrowers, guarantors, advocates and entrepreneurs. Since the maximum response is from those who attended the 1st Conference in May '08, the repeat interest confirms the intrinsic value of such unique conference. On our part we are trying to achieve the best global standards for such conference.
(11) 09.09.10 - Friday - Conference Update
(a) Advocate Jayamala from Mumbai expressed desire to attend the conference. A query was raised whether the proceedings u/s 14 of the Securitisation Act will be a cause of action to invoke Sec 17 of the Act. This is one of the several queries raised in respect of Sec 14 as well as Sec 17 which will be dealt with specifically in detail by one of our expert speakers.
(b) Mr. Sudhir Bindal, Entrepreneur and Businessman from Indore informed that he and his team will attend the conference. He proposed to extend desired help for the conference. We are thankful to him for such gesture.
(c) We had detailed discussions with Dr. K.N. Billore, reputed Rotarian, past District Governor Rotary District 3040 regarding the arrangements for the conference. He had attended several international conferences. His son Alok Billore has been one of the youngest District Governors. In the entire history of Rotary, it is one of the rare occasions that both father and son had been District Governors of Rotary. It makes Indorians proud. He offered many valuable and useful suggestions. We are thankful to Dr. Billore for the same. At proper time, we shall also interact with Alok Billore.
(d) Interestingly this is just for information that the ranking of our web site www.drtsolutions.com in Yahoo for the phrase 'weekly mail' is 3rd among 109,00,00,000 entries. This proves how keenly and frequently our web site is attracting the visitors. We are thankful for their persistent and continued interest.
(e) We remind the prospective participants that the Registration will close by 30.11.10. The details may be seen in the 1st update of 27.08.10 below. Early registrations will help us to plan the event in most befitting manner.
(10) 08.09.10 - Wednesday - Conference Update
(a) Madam Jyoti Sarin, Advocate, Chandigarh informed that she will attend the proposed conference. She planned to attend the previous conference in May '08 but at the last moment, the said visit was cancelled due to sudden illness of her senior Madam Advocate, Chandigarh. The visit of these advocates was sponsored by our client from Ludhiana.
(b) We have started receiving lot of queries on various important and current topics such as
(c) In fact with these updates, a mini conference has already started. We welcome active interest and interactions much prior to the Conference so that the deliberations therein are most useful to the litigant borrowers and their advocates.
(d) We are overwhelmed by the near total response of the attendees of the last conference. Such persons are bringing with them other interested persons, lawyers and advocates. The repeat interest proves the intrinsic value of these conferences.
(9) 07.09.10 - Tuesday - Conference Update
(1) Mr. Kishor Chhabria, Industrialist, Exporter and our client from Pune informed that he and his lawyer will attend the conference.
(2) Mr. Robin Majumder, Advocate & Attorney, NuDelhiLawFora, Delhi informed that he will attend the Conference. He desired to present a paper on Securitisation Act.
(8) 05.09.10 - Sunday - Conference Update
(1) Mr. Sanjay Jain, CA and our client from Nagpur informed that he and his advocate Mr. Murthy will attend the conference.
(7) 03.09.10 - Friday - Conference Update
(1) Dr. K. V. Kaliappan Velusami, Highly Experienced Psychologist and Educationist, our client from Chennai and his Lawyer has informed that he will attend the proposed Conference.
(2) Mr. M.S. Siddiqui, Industrialist, Dhaka, Bangladesh has informed that he will attend the proposed Conference. Mr. Siddiqui has been interacting with us on the topic of revival of sick units.
(3) Mr. Manoj Agarwal, Industrialist, Mumbai has informed that he will attend the proposed Conference. He attended the last Conference held in May '08.
(6) 02.09.10 - Thursday - Conference Update
(1) Mr. Shishir Gupta, Industrialist, Indore informed that he will attend the proposed Conference. He and his father Mr. S.K. Gupta attended the last Conference in May '08.
(3) Mr. Manoj Harit, Industrialist, Malegaon informed that he would be attending the Conference along with Mr. S.S. Hiray, Advocate, Malegaon alongwith another advocate. Mr. Manoj Harit and Mr. S.S. Hiray attended the last Conference held in May '08.
(4) Mr. U.C. Desai, Banking Consultant from Ahemdabad made certain queries which were replied to.
(5) Mr. Mathews, Advocate, Mumbai is keen to deliver a talk on the critical analysis of SC rulings which are useful for DRT Trials. The exact topic is being decided.
(6) The participants and visitors of our web site are requested to send their questions as early as possible so that the same are sent to the concerned Speakers. The Speakers will incorporate the answers to the said questions. They will prepare Article on their talk. The said Articles will be provided as hard copies in the material to be provided to the participants. The said material will also appear on our web site.
(7) All the talks will have uniform format based on power point presentation.
(8) All the talks, question answer sessions will be video and audio recorded. The DVDs and CDs will be provided free of costs to the participants.
(9) The venue of the Conference will be same as the previous Conference i.e. 'Sayaji Hotels Indore' which is the best place in Indore from the angle of arrangements, hospitality and food.
(10) The list of hotels and approx tarrifs, contact phone nos, their location with reference to the venue will be provided in due course of time. The participants may directly contact the hotel and book their accommodation. It is needless to mention that the participants will have to bear their own expenses for travel, accommodation and stay in the hotels of their own choice.
(11) The session on 8th January '11 will be from 3 PM to 9 PM including tea and dinner.
(12) The session on 9th January '11 will be from 9 AM to 6 PM including breakfast, lunch and tea.
(13) The areas covered are Securitisation Act 2002, Guarantors and SC Judgments. The detailed program is being worked out and will be informed much in advance.
(14) The main goal of the Conference is to provide 'Practical Knowledge to the Borrowers and Guarantors as well as to their Advocates facing litigation in DRTs' It is an unique opportunity to get most latest knowledge and practice based on actual experience. Looking to the tremendous response from the old participants, the worth of the Conference is proved due to the repeat value.
(15) We find that the news about the Conference is spreading fast as we are getting numerous new queries daily.
(5) 01.09.10 - Wednesday - Conference Update
Tentatively it has been decided to have talks and interactions on the following topics by eminent legal experts:-
(a) "Securitisation Act 2002 - Problems and practical Solutions before and after filing of Appeal u/s 17".
(b) "How to contest Personal and Corporate Guarantee matters in DRTs".
Highly experienced Banking Expert will deliver a talk on the following important topic:-
"Material Bank Documents in DRT Litigations"
(c) The above is only a tentative list. The participants and readers may also suggest topics of their choice. Further we solicit questions and queries so that the same are dealt with thoroughly.
(d) We seek suggestions from those participants who have attended International Conferences to narrate us the practices and features which they liked and desire the same should be inducted in the proposed Conference.
(4) 31.08.10 - Tuesday - Conference Update
Mr. Sundararajan from Madurai made a query about the fee for the conference. Mr. Sundararajan and his advocate Mr. Arun Murugan along with 4 others from Madurai attended the last conference in May 2008. Mr. Arun Murugan, Advocate, Madurai also attended the Chennai conference in 2007.
Mr. Mathews, Advocate (having establishments in Mumbai, Delhi & Cochin) has sent his compliments for the proposed Conference.
Mrs. Gomathy, Advocate from Chennai informed that she will inform about her participation in the proposed Conference. She attended the Chennai conference in 2007. Her husband is also a practicing advocate in Chennai.
Mr. Dinesh Kakkad from Jalgaon informed that he would attend the Conference.
Mr. Rabin Majumdar, Advocate & Attorney, New Delhi informed that he would attend the Conference.
(3) 30.08.10 - Monday - Conference Update
(a) Dr. Gupta from Kolkata on phone informed that he would be attending the Conference.
(b) Mr. Haresh Gandhi from Mumbai on phone informed that he and other fellow DRT litigants from Mumbai will be attending the Conference. He enquired about the venue. He was informed that Sayaji Hotels, Indore will be the venue. It is the same place where the previous conference of May 2008 was held. It was attended to by Mr. Haresh Gandhi.
(2) The main theme of the Conference will be 'Securitisation Act - Legal Defence and Adjudication' Other hot topics are:-
(a) 'Securitisation Act - Action against Guarantors'
(b) 'Violations of Fundamental Rights in Bank Litigations'
(c) 'Important SC Rulings for DRT Litigants'
(3) We again invite the views, suggestions and proposed topics from the litigants, advocates, borrowers and guarantors.
(2) 28.08.10 - Saturday - Conference Update
Mr. U.C. Desai, Banking Consultant from Ahmedabad made certain observations and queries, our comments are as under:-
(a) There were certain technical problems in opening of the Conference Web Page, the same have been solved.
(b) Depending on the number of participants, venue of the conference will be fixed in November '10 end and the following information about the hotels will be made known in first week of Dec. '10.
(c) The list of the Hotels, contact nos, approx tarrif, location will be informed through the weekly mail and this web page. The participant will have to contact the same from their end. Hence they will be in touch with the hotel right from the inception to the end. Accordingly depending on their arrival time on 8th January, they will contact their Hotel on their own. This was the arrangement in last conference of 2008 and it worked well as it enabled the participants to choose hotel of their choice. There was no scope of complaints as the participants and hotels were in direct touch with each other.
(1) 27.08.10 - Friday - Conference Update
(1) We have now formally commenced preparations for the proposed 2nd All India DRT Conference at Indore on 8th and 9th January 11. This separate web page has been launched today. This web page will have date wise record of various information and activities of the proposed conference. It will be a gathering of our clients, their advocates, interested borrowers, guarantors and professionals from various disciplines coming from various parts of the country. The objective of the conference is to share experience and provide latest practical knowledge in respect of defence for borrowers and guarantors.
(2) The last conference held in May 2008 at Indore was so successful that many of the attendees made several queries as to when the next conference will be held. The entire proceedings were video recorded and the DVDs were highly popular past 2 years. It was first attempt and now we hope to perform much better.
(3) In the proposed conference there will be 2 sessions, one on 8th January 11(Saturday) from 3 PM to 9 PM. Another on 9th January 11 (Sunday) from 9 AM to 6 PM. The complete proceedings will be video and audio recorded.
(4) The Registration Fee for both the days will be Rs. 4500=00 per participant. It will include the cost of arrangements at venue, hard copies of conference materials, lunch and dinners, DVDs etc. The registrations will close by 31st November 10. The Registration Fee may be remitted to our ICICI Bank current A/c no 091605000353 of 'DRT Legal Solutions' in Ratlam Kothi Branch Indore IFSC Code ICIC0000916.
(5) Those who wish to attend the conference may send following details to us by e-mail at email@example.com :-
(a) Name (b) Designation (c) Professional Activities (d) Mobile Phone no (e) Postal Address (f) Topics of interest.
(6) All the details about the program, venue, hotels etc. will be announced through weekly mail and will also be available on this web page on the Conference.
(7) All the interested persons may offer their suggestions. The gist of the same will be published on this web page. Depending on these interactions, the program of the conference will be suitably designed for maximum benefits to the participants.
DRT Legal Solutions
Attorneys at Law of Torts, Injury and IPR Claims
Home│Contents│Products & Services│Frequently Asked Questions│Useful Article-Borrowers│Useful Article-Guarantors│RBI Guidelines│Notes-Law of Torts│Notes-Damages│MiniArticles-Letters to Editor│Useful Interactions with Clients & Visitors│Securitisation Act-Comments│About Us-DRT Solutions│Useful Tips for DRT Advocates|| 138 NI Act Cheque Dishonour Cognizance Acquittal | NCLT, National Company Law Tribunal, BIFR, SICA | Video Interview - BS Malik, Sr. Supreme Court Advocate│Legal Forum of India│Success & Results of Our Guidance│DRT Orders in favour of Borrowers & Guarantors│NPA, Debt due, Rehabilitation of Sick SME Industries│Our Replies to Queries on Current DRT Matters, Court Decisions etc.│Measure of damages & Calculations under Torts & Contracts│Video Interview - GC Garg, Ex-Senior Bank Official│Solar Healing, Yoga, Projector, Rebirth etc.│Swami Ramdev, Yoga Guru, Cure for All Diseases, Medical Science Revolution│Court Technologies IT Presentation Video Arguments│Archive│DRT Solutions Weekly Mail for Borrowers & Guarantors │ All India DRT Conference 2011 at Indore│Article by Ram Kishan on Management & Technology in Indian Judiciary│SARFAESI Securitisation Securitization Actar SA NPA│DRT Judgments Favourable / Useful to Borrowers
Contact Information :- Phones (India):- Mobile- +91-930-2103689, Off. & Res.- +91-731-4049358 and +91-731-3290201,
Popularity of our web site :- The key word for search of our website is 'drt' or any phrase commencing with 'drt' We are on the top in Google Search for 'drt' among 28,60,000 results globally. In most of the search engines like yahoo, msn, google, excite, altavista, mamma, alexa etc., To verify, you may visit www.yahoo.com, www.msn.com, www.rediff.com, www.indiatimes.com, www.altavista.com, www.google.com, www.excite.com, www.hotbot.com, www.123india.com, www.aol.com, etc. Our reference appears in www.economictimes.com, www.amazon.com, www.financialexpress.com, www.lawcrawler.com, www.findlaw.com, www.law.com, www.supremecourtofindia.com, www.supremecourtonline.com,
(2) We have created a separate web site www.usindolegal.com which deals exclusively with our US joint venture enterprise for activities like BPO, legal BPO, DRT etc. This site has started appearing in the search results of Google, Mamma, Alexa and Yahoo.
Application of Law of Torts in claiming Damages from Municipal Corporations for demolition of structures, closure of shops etc:- In many parts of the country, the Municipal Corporations are demolishing structures like shops and houses which existed for number of years. The shops existing for number of years are proposed to be shut down. The affected persons should claim Damages under the Law of Torts, which would be substantial. It is learnt that in Delhi itself about 5 lac shops are to be closed down and about 25 lac persons would be out of jobs. All these persons should file damage suits in the civil court. Since the damages would be substantial, the suits may be filed as Indigent Persons. Since the damages would attract interest, the usual delay by the civil courts will not affect the final outcome. The affected shop owners may discuss the details with us on phone.
Our Articles for Borrowers and Guarantors:- Our articles on DRT matters have been published in the Financial Express. The All India Manufacturers Organisation in its famous web site www.aimoindia.org has reproduced copies of our four articles. These original articles can be searched in the archive of the Financial Express in its web site www.financialexpress.com Two of these articles have been reproduced in other pages of this web site.
Useful link www.WorldVideoBusiness.com :- WorldVideoBusiness-WVBฎ is a business to business e-marketplace source of international trade leads, and tender opportunities from companies and government organizations around the globe.
About Us in Brief :- (1) We specialize in DRT (Debt Recovery Tribunal) and NCLT (National Company Law Tribunal) matters. As a whole you may approach us for all DRT Problems and Solutions as well as matters connected with ARCIL i.e. Asset Reconstruction Company (India) Limited, We have a Joint Venture with an America based law firm for various activities like BPO, legal BPO and DRT. The details of the said American firm and the joint venture may be seen at the page - Our US Joint Venture with Anand Ahuja Associates or in www.usindolegal.com (2) For your all problems including those in DRT, please phone us or send e-mail. Please give your contact details along with your problems in brief. As a whole you may approach us for all DRT Problems and Solutions. (2) With our Legal Opinion, you need not worry about the Securitisation Act or other DRT matters or NCLT. Please visit the page Products & Services and Frequently Asked Questions (3) On account of our expertise in the Law of Torts and Banking and experience past 15 years, we can help you to submit suitable defence with winning strategy in DRT cases, Securitisation Act, Guarantors' defence etc. (4) We need only copies of all available documents to render our expert 'Legal Opinion' which will be quite useful and valuable to you particularly in DRT i.e. Debt recovery Tribunal. (5) We have also handled assignments for preparation of damage claims against Electricity Boards, Insurance Companies, Municipal Corporations etc. all on the basis of the Law of Torts. (6) The DRT counterclaims is to be prepared well in advance so that it could be raised at proper time in DRT or other forum to safeguard the securities and assets. (7) Several DRT counterclaims drafted by us are being handled by different advocates at DRT Mumbai, DRT Delhi, DRT Jabalpur etc. Thus DRT advocates are available in these cities. Cases in other Debt Recovery Tribunals are under process. (8) This site is updated monthly mostly on every first Monday of the month or for urgent release on any day with latest material. (9) For further details about us, please visit the page About Us-DRT Solutions As a whole you may approach us for all DRT Problems and Solutions. We hail from the place to which Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and Acharya Rajnish belong and hence this site is dedicated to them.
Our this web site is dedicated to Yoga Rishi Baba Ramdev Ji Maharaj:- Our this web site is respectfully dedicated to Yoga Rishi Baba Ramdev Ji Maharaj whose method of Pranayam has cured even incurable diseases and thus has revolutionized modern medical science. For further details please visit our special page by clicking here Baba Ramdev Ji Maharaj, Yoga Guru, Cure for All Diseases, Medical Science Revolution
Site also dedicated to:- (1) Swami Ramdevji, Acharya Balkishan and their Guru Pradumn Maharaj.
We regularly practice TM and SCI of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. We also regularly practice Hath Yoga including Pranayam based on Baba Ramdev Ji Maharaj. We daily watch his global TV program on Astha Channel from 05:30 AM to 8AM and 8PM to 9PM Indian Standards Time. On Sanskar channel, we daily view the discourse of Pradumn Maharaj from 4 AM to 5:30 AM. Many chronic diseases such as Cancer, Parkinsons' disease, Polio, Asthma, Hypertension, diabetes etc. have been cured by the said method of Pranayam which can be learnt even by watching his program on TV. Since 30th March '06, we have started practicing Sun Gazing as prescribed by HRM.
(3) Shri Satyanarayan Morya alias 'Babaji' for his praiseworthy service to our nation. Please visit his site www.artistbaba.com
Disclaimer:- We have no branch or setup other than at Indore. It is observed that some persons are using name of our firm as well as name of our web site. We have not given any such authority to anyone to do so. Under such facts and circumstances, if anybody suffers any loss, we shall not be responsible. If such instance comes to notice of someone, we may kindly be informed.
Last Modified:- Please see the top of the Home Page
Copyright ฉ 2001-2013 - DRT Legal Solutions, India. All rights reserved.